A great way to enter the world of Image Competition is at PPLA’s annual Image Competition.
- Physical prints are NOT allowed for this Competition (including albums).
- ONLY DIGITAL image entries will be accepted.
- ALL ENTRIES must be uploaded in advance to the PPLA entry site at www.PrintCompetition.com. (Small annual fee required to use their site)
- Early Bird deadline for image entry upload is Midnight, Sunday July 11, 2021.
- Early Bird Entry Fee is $15.00 per image.
- Final deadline is Friday, July 16, 2021.
- Entry Fee is $20.00 per image after July 11, 2021.
Anyone can enter competition but only Active members of PPLA in good standing are eligible for awards and trophies. Anyone interested in entering this Digital Image Competition should familiarize themselves with the rules by downloading the IEC-SPX Rules 2021 pdf document here .
Register your digital image by going to PRINTCOMPETITION.COM. If you have already registered in the past, enter your email address and password at top and click log-on. Then choose the correct organization and date to register for. Follow instructions to pay for your “Digital Images” and to start uploading and registering your images. If you have never entered image/print competition before, click “free registration of new user” and create an account. Then follow instructions.