To be held Sunday, July 18, 2021 starting at 1:00pm CST. This will be a virtual competition. To watch the competition, log on to: www.printcompetition.com
Please Read Rules Thoroughly!
- Entries open noon, May 14, 2021
- Anyone may enter but only PPLA Active Members in good standing are eligible for awards.
- ONLY DIGITAL image entries will be accepted.
- ALL ENTRIES must be uploaded to the PPLA entry site at printcompetition.com **They require a small yearly fee to use their site.
- **You may enter as many images as you like, but to qualify for the Louisiana State awards and merits for “full case entry”, “6 for 6” and Photographer Of The Year you must enter a minimum of 6 images.
- Photographer Of The Year will be based on the entrant’s top six scores.
- Early Bird Deadline is midnight, Sunday, July 11, 2021 with an entry fee of $15 per image.
- Final deadline is midnight, Friday, July 16, 2021 with an entry fee of $20 per image.
- Judge critiques are available for $5 per image.